• Temporary Protected Status (Haiti, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan)
• Deferred Action (DACA)
• Humanitarian Parole
• Waivers (Unlawful presence waivers, criminal waivers, fraud waivers)
• Preference and Immediate family petitions
• Petition under VAWA -Violence Against Women Act. (battered child or spouse)
• Fiancé adjustment of Status (for K-1, K-2)
• Adjustment through spouse or other family relationship
• Adjustment through approved asylum or refugee status
• Adjustment through approved work petition
• Adjustment under section 245i
• Adjustment under the Cuban Adjustment Act
• Petition for widow(er) of a U.S. citizen
• Petition for Widow(er) of a U.S. Military Member
• Children of Widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen
• Work permit
• Advance parole
• Consular processing (Immigrant visas)
• Record of admission for permanent residence for an American Indian born in Canada
• Adjustment under the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act (HRIFA)
• Registry (Adjustment for someone present in the United States since January 1, 1972)
• Victim of Criminal Activity (U visa)
• Victim of Trafficking (T visa)
• K visa (includes fiancé (e))
• V visa
• Petition for Widow(er)
• Green Card replacement
• Conditional Permanent Residence
• Removal of condition
• Refugee travel document
• Reentry permit
• Naturalization
• Child Citizenship Act
• Other citizenship issues



 Call today for a FREE initial 30 minute consultation for all your legal issues.


© 2017 hibu,Inc.  All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy